Shop by category
- Bags, Totes, Tarps and Cleanup (41)
- Birds, Bats and Bees (135)
- Cleaners and Sanitizers (9)
- Container Gardening/Seed Starting (47)
- Fencing, Stakes and Netting (83)
- Fertilizers and Amendments (50)
- Fuel, Oil, Shop Supplies (54)
- Fungicide and Disease Controls (23)
- Gift Cards (6)
- Gloves, Kneepads and Wearables (51)
- Grass Seed (40)
- Hand Tools, Pruners, Saws (84)
- Hoses and Watering (83)
- Insect Control (82)
- Kids Gloves and Gear (16)
- Lawn Fertilizers, Amendments and Controls (34)
- Live Plants and Seedlings (1)
- Made in the USA (40)
- Mice and Rodent Controls (9)
- Mulches (12)
- Organic and Natural ONLY (175)
- Organic Fertilizers and Amendments (60)
- Organic Lawn Fertilizers, Amendments and Controls (16)
- Planters and Accessories (132)
- Power Equipment – Battery Powered (35)
- Power Equipment – Gas Powered (103)
- Power Equipment Accessories (24)
- Repellents (46)
- Sales and Clearance (30)
- Sand, Rocks, Gravel (11)
- Snowblowers (45)
- Soil and Compost (38)
- Sprayers, Spreaders and Wheelbarrows (18)
- Ties and Supports (55)
- Weed and Grass Controls (64)
- Welcome Mats and Flags (13)
- Winter Supplies (36)
Neptunes Harvest Organic Tomato and Veg 2-4-2 QT
Tomato & Veg Formula 2 – 4 – 2
Introducing Neptune’s Harvest “Tomato & Veg” formula.
This is a perfect complete fertilizer for your tomatoes, vegetables and more. Made from fresh fish, seaweed, molasses, yucca extract and humic acids, this formula was uniquely designed for plants with intense growth or “vegging” stages.
Growers using our “Tomato & Veg” have seen increased stalk/stem mass resulting in higher yields. In addition, Tomato & Veg provides necessary nutrients to keep your plants vigorous with strong root zones and lush foliage, increasing its tolerance to various diseases, temperature and drought.
For best results: Tomato & Veg Formula should be used in combination with Rose & Flowering Formula as described below.
Part 1: Tomato & Veg during the vegging stage of the plant.
Part 2: Rose & Flowering once buds begin to appear, when flowering begins.