RatX Mouse Control Non Toxic 1 Pound


RatX is a new approach to effectively kill unwanted rat and mouse pests from industrial buildings, livestock premises, homes, barnyards and any area where the unwanted pests inhabit.  Using non-toxic ingredients, RatX is safe even if accidentally ingested by pets or wildlife. RatX is even safe to birds of prey with no risk of secondary kill. Fully biodegradable.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “RatX Mouse Control Non Toxic 1 Pound”

Your email address will not be published.